Our top three restaurants:
- Zeerovers is a casual seafood restaurant located in Savaneta, a charming fishing village on the southeastern coast of Aruba. The restaurant is situated right on the water's edge, offering a picturesque setting with views of the sea and local fishing boats.
- The menu at Zeerovers is simple but delicious, featuring freshly caught seafood such as shrimp, fish, and calamari. The seafood is displayed in large bins on ice, and customers can choose their own selection to be cooked on the spot. The fish is grilled to perfection and served with a side of fries, plantains, and a garlic sauce that is a must-try. The food is prepared near you on an outdoor grill, adding to the charm and authenticity of the experience.
- The atmosphere at Zeerovers is casual and relaxed, with picnic-style tables and plastic chairs. The service is friendly and efficient, with staff members happy to explain the different seafood options and cooking methods. Customers are also welcome to bring their own drinks, making it a budget-friendly.
- Barefoot restaurant, situated on the stunning Eagle Beach, Barefoot restaurant is a popular spot for both locals and tourists. The restaurant offers a relaxed, casual atmosphere with an open-air terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The menu features a mix of seafood, meats and vegetarian options, with an emphasis on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Standout dishes include the Ceviche, Tuna Tartae, and the catch of the day, which is grilled to perfection. The cocktail menu is also impressive, with an extensive list of tropical drinks and martinis.
- Que pasa? - Located in the heart of Oranjestad, Que Pasa? is a vibrant, funky restaurant that offers a mix of Caribbean and international cuisine. The menu is diverse, with a range of dishes to suit all tastes, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. The standout dishes include the blackened tuna, the curry chicken, and the shrimp and lobster ravioli. The restaurant has a lively, colorful atmosphere, with live music performances and art exhibitions.